Friday, March 24, 2017

Friend Of Samuelsen

March 24, 2017

A division chair - who was and is accused by four female members of sexual harassment.

Sources revealed that this division chair boasted, they don't call me Teflon don for nothing! 

This division chair claims he voted for Trump and he compares himself to Donald J Trump - referring to the video - that Trump bragged about his sexual predator nature and his love of using the orange tic tacs nothing happened to Trump - nothing will happen.

This division chair bragged that even if there is a video with the 'straw in the bottle' - I got an ace in the hole - I am a Friend Of Samuelsen (FOS).

He said the local union judge is FOS, so I have 'get out of jail card'. I have my salary, my vehicle, union embroidered shirts, jackets, my division chair position, courtesy of members’ dues  (members’ dues for 2015 was $28,269,842 according to the LM2 File Number: 003-424) he added that this local union judge, job is to take care of the opponents of Samuelsen - he is proud that the judge has never ruled once against FOS.

The sources added that this division chair has a new female companion - it is believed once his fun fades - this female will be the number five female a victim of sexual harassment.

It is said, he self-praise "they love me, I am irresistible to the opposite sex" - 'if I get free milk I drink it.' this is supposed to be a good Christian, a family man.

Analysis our local does not have a sexual harassment policy, especially that deals with union officers who are accused of sexual harassment.

Since John Samuelsen leadership there has been an uptick of sexual harassment complaints, however the only ones who were prosecuted are his opponents.

This division chair is a stain on our local, he should immediately be dealt with severely, removed from office, send back to his tools, but do not hold your breath FOS appears to get away with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment